Media, journalism and publishing
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Account Executive - Radio Wave, Blackpool
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to work within our friendly team.
To work within the sales team to generate new business and maintain existing client relationships, selling advertising to hit individual and station targets.
- Strive towards delivering the total creative led sell sales process to generate effective results for our clients and generate pre-booked revenue for us.
- Support the seminar sales programs and ensure that each program generates a significant amount of your personal revenue (25% +) by contributing to build, appointment making and attendance at the programs.
- Work to a 66 list system and ensure you are focusing on all of these and seeing them regularly.
- Sell advertising on your station and its website, ensuring consistent achievement of both individual sales targets and station revenue targets for team.
- Make a minimum average of 15 sales calls per week of which are 5 new business calls.
- To observe the Nothing but Selling Times and ensure you are only either face to face or sourcing leads, making telephone calls or sending emails to clients in these times.
- Complete customer contracts and all other associated documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Constantly source leads for your database from competitors.
- Ensuring that your database is kept updated after every call and clear of any dead leads.
- To build your understanding of the marketplace and competitors in the market.
- Identifying new business areas and opportunities for your station.
- Ensuring back up filing of all relevant paperwork and emails and that all order confirmations are returned signed before invoices raised.
- To develop revenue searching ideas for your station.
- To ensure effective and regular communication with the client station.
- To generate creative, revenue generating ideas for your existing and new accounts.
- To achieve and exceed pre-determined revenue and yield targets on a monthly basis, and to pre-sell following month revenue targets to pre-determined figures.
- To adhere to the U-FIRST System for getting results.
- Manage advertising agency / client / industry relationships as required.
- To attend and contribute to all internal, group and external meetings as appropriate to the role and to follow up on all required action points from these meetings.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate to the role.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
If you have drive, enthusiasm and a real passion for sales, join Radio Wave's Sales Team!
Follow the link below to apply ensuring you upload your current CV: