|| £13000.00 per annum
IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Offering industry-leading solutions for more than 30 years, the organisation supplies and supports networked computer solutions, network infrastructures, and IT based business systems. They use their extensive knowledge of the latest products and services to help businesses run more smoothly.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Job overview / purpose:
Are you looking to work within a supportive and exciting organisation?
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, passionate and enthusiastic environment where you'll learn just how exciting it is to work as a service desk analyst.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- You will be preparing technical reports and dealing with technical repairs for PC’s and laptops
- Inspecting and diagnosing damaged items
- Provide system support for a multitude of hardware brands and operating systems
- You will be installing and supporting networks
- Providing both on-site installations and remote support
- Configuring routers/firewalls for clients
- Very good attention to detail
- Strong organisational ability where you are able to prioritise your workload ability to prioritise many tasks in the working day, acting on customer needs
- A good knowledge of up to date technology
- Good customer service skills
- A good level of spoken and written skills
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English, with an enthusiasm for all things IT.
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£13,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.