IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Here, you’ll be working for a school trust, with strong emphasis on family.
This is a family of schools united in their mission to sustain and grow communities through exceptional education.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Job overview / purpose:
The purpose of the Apprentice IT Technician is to work collaboratively with our IT associate, complement, and contribute to the delivery of information technology within the schools.
All staff are expected to support the CEO in:
- Ensuring the vision for the Trust is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all
- Demonstrating the vision and values of the school in everyday work and practice
- Motivating and working with others to create a shared culture and positive climate
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Establish fair, respectful and trusting, supportive and constructive relationships with children and young people
- Demonstrate the positive values, attitudes and behaviour they expect from children and young people
- Communicate effectively and sensitively with children, young people, colleagues, parents and carers
- Recognise and respect the contribution that parents and carers can make to the development and wellbeing of children and young people
- Improve their own knowledge and practice including responding to advice and feedback
- Have high expectations of children and young people with a commitment to helping them fulfil their full potential
- Demonstrate a commitment to collaborative and cooperative
- Happy to work with colleagues
Desired qualification requirements:
- Minimum 5 GCSE (Grades C and above)
- Level 2 in Functional Skills Maths and English or equivalent
- Professional development relating to the role
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5pm,
35 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£157.50 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Small team
- Working in the community
- Working across multiple sites in the area
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.