Marketing, advertising and PR
IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
How we work:
From web design through to pay per click marketing campaigns, we always aim for simplicity.
No matter how complex the challenge, the end user should always feel that the journey is simple, relevant and easy to connect when the time is right.
Developing intelligent and purposeful digital strategies and measuring the results is how we deliver a positive return on investment for our clients.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Job overview / purpose:
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant has arisen with Boxed Up Media. We are a rapidly growing agency based just outside Chelmsford.
The successful candidate will be working with a small but experienced team of web developers and will be given the opportunity to quickly develop their digital career.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
Editing web content:
- Uploading new images to creating new written content and ‘new pages’ to create new pages
- Create new mailshot with graphics (sourced via Shutterstock or from client)
Front-end website development:
- Working in WordPress theme
- Normally developing from an outline design
- Ensuring the site works responsively
(Check the portfolio page on our website for recent examples of our work)
The business has a strong can do culture and the successful candidate will enjoy a varied workload and have the opportunity to gain experience quickly and progress their career accordingly.
- Experience in front end WordPress development
- Basic CSS and HTML skills (training and support provided)
- Photoshop & illustrator
- Highly organised in a fast-moving environment
- Hands on and enjoy a challenge
- Have good communication skills and be confident when talking to clients
- Enjoy working as part of a small team
- Good eye for design with creative flair
Desired qualification requirements:
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above, including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5pm,
35 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£4.25 per hour / £ 148.75 per week
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.