IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Since inception in 2004, Bravura Solutions has amassed an impressive list of achievements and milestones.
We have successfully completed nine acquisitions, were listed on the ASX for seven years and launched new products. Since our humble beginnings as a small Australian organisation, we have expanded to become a leading global supplier of software and professional services for superannuation, pension, life insurance, investment, private wealth, funds administration and financial messaging, employing over 1,000 people in 12 offices across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, Africa and Asia.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Job overview / purpose:
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to be involved in an IT software services company with extensive global reach.
Although the role is an administrative one, it is part of a growing organisation and there is the opportunity to be involved in internal systems change, which will add to the jobholder’s experience and hence progress within the company.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Supporting project managers in day to day activities and queries
- Providing user administrative support on internal systems
- Inputting data to project systems
- Validating data input
- Running scheduled reporting or ad hoc as required
- Analysing data compliance reports
- General team administrative tasks
- Assisting the PMO Manager
- Looking at project error reports; chasing PM’s to sort these out
- Reviewing contracts and checking info is correct against above
- Looking at client P&L’s – ensuring quality control
- Supply and demand, head count analysis; revenue and cost analysis
- Supporting Bravura’s time sheet system
- Testing all EPM rollouts and supporting UAT
- Ability to communicate clearly, yet listen and record attentively
- Administrative and organisational skills with attention to detail
- A disciplined approach to task planning
- A “can-do” attitude
- Experience in use of Microsoft products
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£288 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- 20 days paid holiday
- Potential to secure a full time job at the end of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.