|| £12000.00 per annum
IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Centrixe is an independent business and financial software development and services company committed to delivering flexible, innovative and robust solutions.
Our software and solutions add value to companies through enhanced financial and management information, improved control and processes and, time and cost savings.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Job overview / purpose:
Centrixe are currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Data Analyst Apprentice position with a company in the Chalfont St Peter area.
The candidate will support and assist clients with developing models using company own and selected third party software for management reporting and analysis, Business Intelligence, Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Consolidation.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Providing first line support to clients on phone, email and web meeting through issue analysis, problem solving and communication in a timely manner
- Assisting with development and implementation of management information solutions using in-house and Microsoft software
- Maintaining training materials, ensuring they remain relevant and reflect latest system developments
- Maintain up-to-date application support knowledge of company software and other company preferred third-party software used by the company to deliver solutions
- Developing models using company software, Excel, SQL server etc. - Including analysis for clients and internal use
- Using programmes to present data, Excel / PowerBi
- Collecting and compiling data from different sources – e.g. databases, spreadsheets and reports
- Running ad-hoc and standard data analysis reports for client
- Process, cleanse, analyse and present data
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Proficient in general computer (PC) skills
- Ability to analyse, manipulate and reconcile data in MS Excel
- Ability to determine, solve or escalate problems with issue analysis
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Desire to learn and progress in this field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- The role is client facing and candidates must be able to speak clearly and confidently to clients and system users, both over the phone and face to face
- Be happy to work on your own or as part of a team, using your own initiative as appropriate
- An understanding of finance & accounting principles would be an advantage
Desired qualification requirements:
- The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English
- Two or more A levels (incl. one in Maths / ICT / Accounting / numerate subject)
- Or a Level 3 Apprenticeship in a similar subject
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 - 14,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
Career Progression - Training and systems experience to progress to a Senior Analyst.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.