IT and technology
Accountancy and financial management
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Bluewater Bio is an award-winning global specialist in technologies for cost-effective water & wastewater treatment. Headquartered in London, Bluewater Bio’s range of best in class technologies have been deployed at over 80 sites globally.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Required to manage all designated duties that support the Finance and Management team; facilitating accurate and timely information and documentation. IT, numeracy and a timely and neat approach are required at all times.
Data production is a key requirement of this role. Under the direction of the Corporate Support Executive other specific duties on projects will be detailed. The quality and timeliness of the delivery of this is a crucial aspect.
Assisting with the preparation of accounts, audit reports and concluding any outstanding report items.
Responsible for the efficient running of the office – this is a wide-ranging and responsible role, requiring strong administrative, IT, organisational and communication skills; a can-do attitude is imperative. The ability to work with a variety of people in different disciplines with diplomacy and tenacity is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and work independently.
Dealing and communicating with external stakeholders such as clients and suppliers must be completed in a highly professional and efficient manner.
Responsible for first-line IT support with the assistance of our outsourced IT partner.
- Creating and organising all company data, financial and administrative processes, integration and facilitation of all work streams.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reports
- Facilitation of all financial and general office processes & duties in line with policies and procedures
- Support of staff administration such as ordering, travel arrangements and HR administrative needs
- Organisation of events, payments, transfers and cash management
- Facilitating and organising internal and external communications and documentation
- Numerical skills: High standards, delivering excellence with accuracy and timeliness. “Right first time” approach.
- Organisational skills: Well organised and logical approach
- Team Working: Assisting others to achieve high quality work
- Communication: To explain things simply & accurately, ensuring people are appropriately and essentially well informed.
- Tidiness and order: Precision and neatness with all duties. Able to produce under pressure.
- Pro-activeness: Being responsible for keeping up with the duties and enhancing the work-place without being tasked.
- IT abilities: Able to provide high levels of knowledge, competence and accuracy in providing fit for purpose data. Conversant with all Company systems.
- Financial knowledge: Able to interpret, interrogate and decipher financial technical information, provide useful reports and identify areas for improvement.
- Project Management: Able to multi task and deliver quality to plan, on time. Ability to draw up and manage work and project plans.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£11,180 per annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.