Marketing, advertising and PR
IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Our client turns businesses into digital businesses and bring brands to life, make lives easier, and drive return on investment.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
A great opportunity has arisen at Yantra Digital.
The successful candidates (x2) shall be working alongside a young innovative team and shall be learning all of Yantra's Products directly from the individuals who are working alongside the Development team and Directors.
The new recruits shall be involved with attending client visits and presenting the web and mobile based applications (products) to Yantra's growing clientele.
They will learn web and mobile applications from a user perspective (non-technical), manage calls with clients for sign off and feedback. Liaise with clients for training, support and ongoing management.
- The role will entail promoting the company brand via social media presence
- Manage all social media channels
- Develop social media strategies to gain a bigger
- Following in order to increase traffic to the website
- Participate in meetings.
- Attending client meetings (travel to and from client offices) to present Yantra products (web and mobile applications)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Tagging Videos, uploading videos, E-mail marketing, running Webinars
- Putting together FAQ's for end users
- Relay all feedback to the Director and Development team
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Can do attitude
- Positive ethos
- Team player
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Enthusiasm for social media and IT
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Running Webinars
- Desire for career progression
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9:30am – 5pm, with 1 hour’s lunch,
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£206.25 per week / £825.00 per month as a starting salary - will consider more, depending on age and experience.
- Great growth potential
- Great chance to join a young innovative team
- Casual/smart dress code
- Full training on products
- All travel expenses covered (to client meetings)
- To develop a team of passionate professionals who believe in delivering quality services and products, transparency in how we work and standards we comply to and always have best practice and client goals at the heart of every action we perform
- Potential salary boost for the right individual
- Company will consider a higher salary depending on age and experience
- Permanent career progression for the right individual
- Progression to a Digital Executive even whilst on an apprenticeship programme for the right individual, which will attract a higher salary and in turn can progress to Digital Campaign Manager/Product Manager
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.