IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Silk Group are a full service design and marketing agency with a proven track-record in both the public and private sector.
With over 25 year’s experience in design, print, corporate clothing, branded merchandise, signage & displays, we can offer the whole package for any organisation.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
We are currently seeking a well-organised individual for a Sales Administration Support Apprentice role.
The apprentice will be joining our dynamic marketing company based in the Bolton Area.
Responsibilities of the Sales Administration Support Apprentice would include:
- Creating sales quotes on our IT system
- Sourcing new products & confirming lead times when required
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning documents
- Ordering & picking sample orders and despatching to the customer
- Sending out catalogues
- Cleaning data on the IT database
- You would also speak to both customers and suppliers, so a good telephone manner is needed
- With time and experience, you will be given your own projects to run and manage
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enthusiasm, passion to learn/progress and get involved
- We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, who is able to liaise confidently with customers and suppliers
[Also, applicants will understand what digital marketing it and have a passion to pursue a career in this field]
Desired qualification requirements:
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's C and above, including Math's and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm, (30min lunch),
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 - £180 per week [depending on applicants’ experiences]
The offer of a full time position and pay review is available for the successful applicant on completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.