IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
A company that offers worldwide IT, technology & enterprise products and solutions. The Company focuses on technology solutions, which enables customers to build cloud-enabled, mobile-ready solutions that is suited to their needs. The Company's portfolio includes enterprise services, software and financial services businesses. They also offers its services to various enterprises and governments.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Do you have the ability and enthusiasm to work with sales but also be a bit of a technical guru? We are looking for an Apprentice Presales Consultant who will be a member of our team based in Erskine. Presales is about having the ideas and the ability to convert them into practical solutions, designed to help our customers.
You will be responsible for providing presales technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives. Through a combination of attending customer calls, face to face customer visits, and providing product training you will support and drive delivery of revenue goals.
- Speaking to customers to understand their requirements and designing solutions to fit their needs
- Becoming a trusted advisor and providing the best solution for the customer
- Helping the sales team convince the customer that Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the best solution
- Training the Sales team and imparting your understanding and wisdom
- Out-witting the competition
- Working with partners to support multiple routes to market
- Understanding and evangelising HPE products and solutions
- Training and achieving accreditation to Hewlett Packard Enterprise ExpertONE standards
Your key relationships will be:
- Inside Sales Reps
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Presales (field- and office-based)
- Channel Partners
The ideal candidate will receive full training to acquire these skills provided they are able to show the right aptitude:
- Demonstrate current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems
- Communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Demonstrate solid questioning techniques and related communications skills with customer managers
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Monday to Friday
- 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m
- £14,500 per annum, OTE £24,000
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career in technology with a global and reputable company.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”