IT and technology
Marketing, advertising and PR
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
You will be working for…
A content marketing agency that specialises in video production and magazine publishing. Our client also provide their clients with a range of other creative services including website development, products packaging design, branding and advertising solutions. The employer operates out of small, friendly and dedicated teams focusing on exceptional service and results at all times. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, as the employer is offering varied opportunities and career development for people who share their international vision.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
The Marketing Cafe is currently looking to employ a Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice to join them in their purpose built office in South Ayrshire to help them grow their client's on-line presence.
They are looking for an apprentice that is looking for a long term career in the social media, website and marketing sector
- Update WordPress websites
- Editing images in Photoshop
- Basic design work using Adobe Creative Suite
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media management
- Google adwords management
- Client liaison
- Good communicator
- Creative / developing ideas
- Good initiative / self sufficient
- Strong organiser / attention to detail
- Quick learner
- IT skills – word, excel etc
- Adobe Creative Suite
- An interest in filmmaking would be desirable but not essential
- Due to the location of the job own transport is s strong preference
- £12,000 rising to £15,000 upon completion of apprenticeship with opportunity to increase further
- 20 Days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits to be discussed
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”