IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
The organisation is a business telecommunications service, which also provides an increasing amount of mobile and IT services across the UK. They have set up their first overseas operation as well as a business energy broking business.
They love playing with computers, writing code and learning new stuff. If that sounds like you then you will probably fit right in!
They need people who can convert an interest in computing and software development into creating working and reliable software for business.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Are you looking to work within a supportive and exciting organisation? This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant, passionate and enthusiastic environment where you'll learn just how exciting it is to work as a developer.
- You will be involved in developing new code, pages (based on ASP.NET, Azure Cloud, Salesforce)
- Work on database applications using MS SQL server
- Support the on-going development of their in-house web-based systems (Based on ASP.NET, Azure Cloud, Salesforce and MS SQL)
- They have two main systems, a customer management and billing application in the telecommunication industry and a cloud-based portal for the business energy market.
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Very good attention to detail
- Strong interest in programming and/or web design and development
- Good communication skills
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 7 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English with an enthusiasm for all things IT.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.