IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Iguazu delivers content and applications to support the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, focusing on website development, applications and content for tablets and smartphones.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Iguazu are currently looking to recruit an organised and motivated Junior Developer Apprentice to join the team based in Twyford.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic applicant to join a growing company in an entry-level role.
The role will require you to have a strong willingness to further improve your current website development skills.
As a Junior Developer, you will join the Iguazu development team in monitoring, updating and developing websites and content for desktop and mobile platforms.
Your initial duties will include:
- Creating, updating and managing web page styling and content in a Content Management System
- Monitoring progress of enhancements or requests for support
- Ensuring all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures
- Assisting with usability tests, validation and debugging
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- We are looking for a candidate with experience in website development
- A desire to learn and improve your skillset
- Exposure to the Adobe Creative Suite of products will also be beneficial
- In addition, you will be goal orientated, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail/a keen eye for detail
Desired qualification requirements:
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm,
35 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits of the role:
In return for your commitment, Iguazu will offer you a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits such as:
- Company pension
- Private health plan
- Career & professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career, so if you would like to join our dynamic team as our Junior Developer, then please apply today.
Other benefits include:
- Benefits – 25 days annual leave
- Social events
- Experienced for years / high success rate in taken on apprentices
Progression available if successful in completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.