IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Iguazu delivers content and applications to support the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, focusing on website development, applications and content for tablets and smartphones.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
We’re looking for an organised and technically minded individual that carries all the people skills necessary to work in a fast pace and high standard environment.
This role will include a mix of first line email and phone support for users and clients. The successful applicant will manage the content and users for all our apps using our custom content management system.
The candidate will be working in a small team of young, talented individuals with a great reputation. This role offers a huge opportunity for growth and learning.
The right candidate will be ambitious and creative. They should be willing to take on responsibility whilst learning fast and growing within a flexible role.
Desired qualities and skills:
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Able to use Microsoft office (Excel)
- Ability to have phone and email conversations with people of different skills, experience and seniority
- Analytical thinking
- EU languages for customer support would be an advantage, but is by no means necessary
No experience required to apply, but its preferable to have a proven track record in the above skills and relevant areas of work.
Iguazu spots the potential in talented people and believe in passion, attention to detail and work ethic over experience, especially in their graduates and younger employees.
Simply prove that you offer the relevant skill set and they’ll consider you for an interview.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm,
35 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits of the role:
- Benefits – 25 days annual leave
- Social events
- Experienced for years / high success rate in taken on apprentices
Progression available if successful in completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.