Marketing, advertising and PR
IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Silk Group are a full service design and marketing agency with a proven track-record in both the public and private sector.
With over 25 year’s experience in design, print, corporate clothing, branded merchandise, signage & displays, we can offer the whole package for any organisation.
We want someone who is...
- Hobbyist, someone that self teaches and builds their understanding in their chosen subject
- Thrives in a hands on environment
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on their own
- Can give examples of their strengths and knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks
Currently seeking an ambitious internet savvy individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
You’ll be joining a dynamic marketing company in the Bolton Area.
- E-shot marketing coordination
- Updating of meta data on the company’s website and adding new products to the site
- Dealing with clients from website via live chat/email/telephone
- Logo implementation onto a range of printed promotional merchandise - proofing to client and turning into “print-ready” artwork
- Checking supplier proofs and approving back to supplier
- Updating company’s social media platforms
Desired qualities and skills: and experiences:
- Social Media Aware
- Passion for IT and Digital Marketing
- Ability to communicate concisely with clients and colleagues
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Work Conscientious and fine attention to detail
- Hard working and open to taking direction
- Enthusiastic, positive and well-motivated
- Will have an understanding of what digital marketing it and have a passion to pursue a career in this field.
Desired qualification requirements:
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 GCSE's C and above, including Math's and English.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5pm, [30-minute lunch break]
37.5 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150- £180 per week (depending on experience)
The offer of a full time position and pay review is available for the successful applicant on completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.