IT and technology
/ Fixed Term
|Job Closing Date
JOB SUMMARY & BENEFITS
Established in 2010 now evolving to become the largest independent packaging solutions and industrial supplier for Scotland.
An entrepreneurial company looking to support you all the way, providing you with the scope for a successful career within the consultancy and healthcare industry.
You will be working within a friendly environment with amenities surrounding the office making this a convenient location with the support required for you to become successful within your new role.
An opportunity has arisen with a leading packaging solutions and industrial company in Aberdeen. If you have your eyes set on a progressive career then this company is the one for you!
This company will provide you with a springboard to future success, giving you the opportunity to work towards a fulfilling and exciting career as a high level administrator within their welcoming team. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of the packaging industry whilst having a positive contribution within their Aberdeen location.
You will be eager to learn, earn and yearn to have success within an established company.
Upon the successful completion of this challenging 1 year apprenticeship and training program there is a permanent role available to you with a fantastic salary boost to go with it!
If successful you will join a friendly team in Aberdeen working alongside experienced and motivated industry professionals and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following key tasks:
- Sales Co-ordination
- Telephone and email support for clients contacting the company
- Deal with incoming sales calls
- Ensure stock control is correctly logged
- Process sales orders
- Input orders and purchase orders into system
- Support external sales, including admin support, arranging appointments, and following up on calls
- Collate enquiry details from clients, ensuring all information required to complete the quote is secured
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative for further development and closure
- Support General Manager and Admin Manager with various administration task.
- Previous customer service and inbound sales experience is a must
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Previous experience of Sage 50 is preferred but is not essential, providing candidates can demonstrate competence in IT systems
Skills and Experience:
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude
- Monday – Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- Starting at £10000
- Salary review upon completion of the apprenticeship programme and bonus structure in place
- Opportunity for the Apprenticeship to move in to a full time position
- Progress from an Apprentice to a full-time permanent employee
- There will be more frequent pay reviews depending on performance
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”